We are the manufacturer of Raspberry leaf tea made of 100% pure leaf caffeine free.
Raspberry was set as the third generation golden fruit by FAOSTAT ( Food and agriculture organization of the united nations ).
The Tea Leaf contains：
- vitamins A, B, C and D
- phophorous, potassium, calcium and is a rich source of iron
The leaf tea boasts a number of health benefits：
- Including increasing fertility in women
- Boosting the immune system
- Protecting the heart, decreasing inflammation
- Supporting a faster metabolism
- Regulating hormones
- Preventing nausea and other gastrointestinal issues.
But it is most famous as an aid for women’s health：
- Given the sensitive nature of herbal supplements for pregnant or breastfeeding women
It is unusual for a herbal tea to be recommended for women at that time of life. That is the incredible power of raspberry leaf tea.
- Pregnancy Aid
- Cardiovascular Issues
- Immune System
- Skin Irritation
- Weight Loss
Uses for Raspberry Leaf:
- Drinking iced in the summer and hot in the winter
- Mixing other herb
- Most herbalists and women who have used raspberry leaf tea during pregnancy suggest adding the tea to your health regimen no later than Week 32 – or even earlier. It takes a bit of time for the uterus wall to increase in strength, and by using the tea for a month before your expected delivery, it has a much better chance of having the desired effect.